Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sundays are the best, until around 4pm

That's when you realize that it'll be Monday all too soon. Alas, Mondays are not as fun as Sundays....I have less time for Etsy!


Posted a few new items up on Etsy over the weekend, and am pretty happy with how they turned out. The earrings on the right are one of the items I posted ust recently. They're fun and gorgeous and really elegant.

On a more personal note, the second bank signed on the contract for my house, so if all goes according to plan, I should have a house by October 30th! I'm so excited. I'll have my very own craft room, complete with a work desk and closet to store everything. Much better than working on a table where I have to clean everything up whenever we have company.

The Northern California Renaissance Faire in 2009 has been fun so far. I went for the 2nd weekend, and will be going back for the 5th and 6th! I'm planning on finding a cloak and two new skirts before I go back.


From 2008's Ren Faire. Me at the garland booth with Ahnah, one of the garland employee's munchkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment