Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sunny Thursdays

"Thank you so much! Love them and love the card. You are so talented! Glad to be the first of many sales!" ~cre8iveoutlet

My first etsy sale, and my first buyer feedback. Hurray for positive feedback :)

I am looking forward to this weekend, hopefully tomorrow the house I bought will be signed for and we can start the inspection process. It will be long, annoying, and expensive, but in the end, I'll have a wonderful house to call my own!
There's even a room that's going to be dedicated specifically to my wardrobe and my crafts! (plus a bunk bed for guests!)

Today's weather is sunny and warm, and I'm feeling it all over. I'm going to go home and make some cheerful bright jewelry to post, I think :)

The following piece is credited to ElanVitalAnthalogy, a fellow etsian, who introduced me to blogger in the first place. Isn't the work beautiful?! It's a print from her gallery, go look!


No comments:

Post a Comment