Tuesday, February 16, 2010

And the winner is...

Sandy!

Thank you to everyone who became part of my contest! It's been really amazing to talk to new people and be featured in your blogs. Thank you all so much! If you were part of my contest, even if you didn't win, you get a coupon for my store, 20% off any one item :) Just message me with 'contest' when you go to check out and I'll refund you through paypal!

As for the winner, Sandy, go ahead and leave me a comment on here, or send me a convo on Etsy about what you'd like for your prize! I'm excited to make something custom just for you!

And in other news, I sold two pairs of earrings like the ones above last week! People seem to love these, so expect to see more in the shop soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Can you guess what I want for my prize? I think you can....those cute little fairy dusters. Thank you, Sandy

    ReplyDelete